- Insert a blank CD into the computer.
- Create or select a folder with your data to burn.
- Right click on the folder and select Send to.
- Select DVD/CD-RW Drive (D:). A window will appear, giving you the status
of your files as they are moved.
- A yellow bubble will appear at the bottom of the desktop when the files are
ready to be burned. Left click on it. (Or open My Computer and select
DVD/CD-RW Drive (D:).)
- Go to the File menu and select Write these files to CD.
The burning process will then begin.
- Don't forget to take your new CD with you!
Last Modified August 14, 2007