- Insert a blank writable CD or DVD into the computer.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Burn files to data disc.
- In the Burn a Disc dialog box, type the name you want to use for this disc.
- Click Next.
- It might take several minutes for the disc to be formatted in the default
Live File System format. When the formatting is complete, an empty disc folder will open.
- Find the files that you want to burn to the disc and drag the files to the empty disc
folder that opened in the previous step.
- As you drag files into the disc folder, they are copied automatically to the disc.
- Do not eject or remove the disc from the computer until the files have finished
burining to the disc.
- Don't forget to take your new CD with you!
Last Modified October 3, 2013