Appointments will be required for in-person assistance from the ResNet Office until further notice to accommodate physical distancing.
ResNet is committed to providing excellent technology assistance to
Saint Mary's students while also taking steps to respect everyone's health and safety.
Students are encouraged to contact ResNet via e-mail, ResNet Problem Report Form, or phone to initially request assistance. Many issues can be resolved through these points of contact instead of in-person assistance.
If you haven't already, you should also check the ResNet FAQ to see if the answer to your question is already available online:
Reasons you WOULD need an appointment at the ResNet Office:
- Your computer, smartphone, or tablet cannot connect to BelleNet or access the Internet.
- Your computer is infected with malicious software.
- You were directed by ResNet staff to schedule an appointment.
- You have forgotten your Saint Mary's password. For forgotten passwords, please call our office to arrange a time for you to visit. This will ensure that staff with the ability to reset passwords will be available to assist you. You will need to bring government-issued identification with you to the appointment.
Reasons you would NOT need an appointment at the ResNet Office:
- You need assistance with installing Microsoft Office. Please follow the instructions provided after your Microsoft Office license has been assigned. If you encounter problems, please contact ResNet via e-mail, ResNet Problem Report Form, or phone.
- You need assistance with installing the Bitdefender security software. Please follow the instructions available online. If you encounter problems, please contact ResNet via e-mail, ResNet Problem Report Form, or phone.
- You need assistance with installing or using Respondus LockDown Browser. If you have already tried reinstalling the software directly from Blackboard and restarting your computer, please contact ResNet via e-mail, ResNet Problem Report Form, or phone.
- Your television, Apple TV, gaming station, or personal digital assistant isn't connecting to the network.
If you have not already done so, please complete the registration request online here.
If you have received an e-mail confirmation from ResNet that your device has been registered,
you have tried restarting the device, and the device is still not connecting,
please e-mail ResNet for assistance.
To schedule an appointment at the ResNet Office:
- Appointments for the 2020/2021 academic year will be available beginning August 4, 2020.
- Appointments will be made available a week at a time, with new appointment times posted on Monday mornings.
If no appointments are visible, appointments are not currently available for in-person assistance.
- You must be signed in to your Saint Mary's G Suite for Education account to view the calendar and sign up for an appointment.
Appointments scheduled with non-saintmarys.edu accounts may be cancelled by the ResNet Office in an effort to make sure
appointment times are only being claimed by Saint Mary's students.
- Appointments can be scheduled using Google Calendar here.