These instructions are for computers running Windows XP:
- Click on the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- In the left column, under Control Panel Home, click on
Switch to Classic View. (If it says Switch to Category View, you are
already in Classic View.)
- Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
- In the left column, click on Set Program Access and Defaults.
- Click on the button next to Custom. (You can also double-click on
the word Custom or click on the double arrows to the right of the word Custom.)
- Under the section "Choose a default e-mail program:" click on the button
next to Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Click OK.
- Close the Control Panel window.
Last Modified March 13, 2008