- Make sure your computer is connected to the BelleNet wireless network.
- From the Start menu, select Settings.
- Click on Network & Internet.
- In the left column, click on Wi-Fi.
- The option to Use random hardware addresses may appear,
or you may need to click on Advanced options to see it.
- Next to Use random hardware addresses, set the switch to Off.
In the left column, click on Wi-Fi.
Click on Manage Wi-Fi settings. If you do not see this option, click on
Manage known networks, select ResNet from the list that appears, and then click on Properties.
Next to Use random hardware addresses for this network, select Off.
Restart your computer.
- If your wireless hardware does not support this feature,
the "Random Hardware Addresses" section will not show up at all in the Settings app.
Last Modified July 15, 2021