Responsible Use of College Computers and the Internet @ Saint Mary's College
Saint Mary's Network Account Management
Technology Assistance for Faculty and Staff
Technology Assistance for Students
Computer Clusters and Classrooms
Huisking Instructional Technology Resource Center (ITRC)
Student Employment Opportunities
Information Technology Helpdesk
COVID-19 Update: August 16, 2021
The Helpdesk plans to resume normal operations for the 2021/2022 academic year.
We do request that all visitors to the Helpdesk wear a mask through at least November 7, 2021.
Academic Year Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: B11 Cushwa-Leighton Library
Phone: (574) 284-4715
- The Helpdesk provides technical assistance to faculty and staff with their College-owned computers.
- ResNet provides technical assistance to Saint Mary's students.
- For assistance at any time, please visit the
The Helpdesk FAQ is a list of the most common questions that the Helpdesk receives
throughout the academic year from faculty and staff. These answers are geared towards
computers on our campus network that have a software image installed on it by
Information Technology. Many of these questions have solutions that you can easily follow
to quickly correct your computer problems.
- For troubleshooting assistance with your personally-owned computer, please refer to
the ResNet FAQ.
Information Technology is unable to provide assistance for faculty and staff personally-owned
- Please refer to the IT Resource Guide available at
for information on accessing resources such as Microsoft Office, the VPN (for H: and P: drives),
Banner access, and Google Meet from home.
- We also encourage you to review the Helpdesk FAQ at
http://www.saintmarys.edu/~hd/helpdeskfaq/, which addresses
the most common questions that the Helpdesk receives throughout the academic year.
- During academic breaks, the Helpdesk will be closed between 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Monday through Friday to allow our staff a lunch break.
- During the summer, fall, and spring breaks, the Helpdesk will physically close at 4:30pm
Monday through Friday when the Cushwa-Leighton Library closes.
- The Helpdesk will not be staffed on weekdays that the College is closed (Memorial Day, Independence Day).